TechTalk provides commercial support for SpecFlow that includes
- general consulting and architectural guidance
- development and production support
- bug fixes
Do I need to purchase support for SpecFlow to use it in commercial projects?
No! It is not necessary to purchase commercial support from TechTalk in order to use SpecFlow in commercial projects. SpecFlow has a vibrant community that provides free support through the SpecFlow Google group.
TechTalk support for SpecFlow offers the following additional benefits
- 2 business days guaranteed response time
- communication through email, phone or remote access
- prioritized bug resolution or intermediate work arounds until a final resolution can be provided
- on-site support can be offered for additional fee
||Number of incidents
||Price per 3 months
||Price per year
||2 incidents/3 months
- Minimum support length is 3 months
- Support incidents expire after purchased support length
- all prices in EUR
- all prices excluding VAT (where applicable)
Please contact us for details on SpecFlow commercial support and to sign a support agreement.