Welcome to the VIP Masters Club!
Congratulations! It looks like you are truly experienced with SpecFlow!
Note: This guidance page is customized for displaying inside Visual Studio. You can also visit our website at http://www.specflow.org for more details, or hover your mouse over the purple line above to access the website menu.
We would like to thank you for using SpecFlow by offering special discounts of our training courses and services. And if you are lucky, you can also win an exclusive SpecFlow gift. To join the club and receive these benefits, enter you contact details below.
The SpecFlow team at TechTalk will never give out your contact details to the other SpecFlow users or third parties.
- Do you want to deepen your understanding of SpecFlow and test automation?
- Do you want your entire team to be well-versed in the use of SpecFlow?
- Do you want to learn how to write Gherkin specifications that are maintainable and can be automated efficiently?
- Do you want ensure you are heading in the right direction?
TechTalk offers training, private workshops, reviews and coaching for agile requirement management and testing, SpecFlow and test automation. Contact us for details.
- Do you want to learn BDD and get certified by Scrum Alliance?
Check out the Certified Scrum Development course of Gaspar Nagy.
Support and customization
- Do you want to secure SpecFlow usage with SLA-based support?
- Did you find a blocking issue or a missing feature that you cannot fix yourself?
- Do you want to have a customized report or a feature specific to your environment?
Get smarter feedback with SpecFlow+ Runner
SpecFlow+ Runner (formerly known as SpecRun) is a smart test runner that integrates with SpecFlow and Visual Studio
- Speed up your tests using parallel execution
- Simplify your test setup
- Get better feedback on your test executions
- Generate customisable test reports
Living documentation with SpecLog
SpecLog is a visual tool for managing requirements using story maps. You can define requirements and acceptance criteria, link Gherkin feature files and display the current status of test cases when using a SpecFlow server.
- Write story cards and capture your story maps electronically
- Supports infinite workspaces, so you will never run out of walls again!
- Link feature files to user stories
- Extend requirements with acceptance criteria and attachments
- Synchronise requirements with your work item system (TFS/JIRA)
- Build up a living documentation including your SpecFlow tests
- Supports remote collaboration
Visit the SpecLog web site for more information.
- Einfacher auf Deutsch? (Easier in German?)