- Do you want to deepen your understanding of SpecFlow and test automation?
- Do you want your entire team to be well-versed in the use of SpecFlow?
- Do you want to learn how to write Gherkin specifications that are maintainable and can be automated efficiently?
- Do you want ensure you are heading in the right direction?
TechTalk offers training, private workshops, reviews and coaching for agile requirement management and testing, SpecFlow and test automation. Contact us for details.
SpecFlow Development Course
TechTalk offers a standardised three-day course for SpecFlow held by various partners around the world. The course is designed and maintained by Gaspar Nagy, SpecFlow’s lead developer. The course consists of three modules that can be booked individually, with each module lasting a full day:
- SpecFlow Collaborator
- SpecFlow Developer
- SpecFlow Wizard
Designed by Gaspar Nagy, lead developer of SpecFlow
Training by Info Support (in Dutch):
- 24 October, Veenendaal (NL)
- 25 October, Veenendaal (NL)
- 21 November, Mechelen (Belgium)
Do you want to attend a class somewhere else?
Please fill in our survey to help us schedule public SpecFlow training classes.
“This training is a good way to learn to do things right… I wish I had attended this workshop when we started with BDD.” – Yevgen C., Senior Software Developer, Kalixa
“A good course which covers a good range of material.” – Simon B., Senior QA Analyst, Intelligent Environments
“Very interesting, great overview and intro to SpecFlow.” – Melanie E., Test Analyst, Trinitatum
“Very useful to first time BDD adopters.” – Kalyan M., Tech Test Analyst, Capita Travel Events